Ultra High Pressure Cylinder Valves
Double O-Ring Seal Technology for all Industrial and Medical Gases
Robust Forging For Ultra High Pressure
Tapered, NGT Threads for Steel Cylinders
Tapered, 25E Threads for Steel ISO Cylinders
The VH Series ultra high pressure valves are engineered to meet the most demanding applications on cylinder of 3500 to 6000PSI. All valves are produced to meet or exceed the highest US and international standards; including ISO 10297 and CGA V-9. The valves are rigorously tested through a robust quality assurance system, and Control Devices maintains carefully monitored manufacturing processes to ensure that all valves meet or exceed design and performance specifications.
- Double O-ring seal technology provides superior leak integrity at ultra high pressures.
- Robust internal components for ultra high pressure service.
- Extra heavy, robust forging for strength at high pressure and the most demanding applications.
- Easy operation under all pressures.
- 100% leak testing on entire production.
- Meets and exceeds CGA V9 and ISO 10297.
- Passed stringent adiabatic oxygen compression testing per ISO 10297.
- All valves bagged for cleanliness no matter the gas service intended.
- Lower plugs are designed specific for the gas service intended.
- Unitized plug with robust hex and threads insure easy installation.
- Common design safety and handwheels readily available.
- Most valves are tapped for siphon tubes.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects (or other reproductive harm). For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov
|Part Number||CGA Designation||Gas Service||Inlet Thread Size||Safety Device||Service / Safety|
|VH347-6-1-XXXX||CGA347||Breathing Air||3/4 NGT||CG1||Customer Specified|
|VH347-6-1-XXXX-24||CGA347||Breathing Air||3/4 NGT 24OS||CG1||Customer Specified|
|VH347-25E-1-XXXX||CGA347||Breathing Air||25E||CG1||Customer Specified|
|VH677-6-1-XXXX||CGA677||Inert Gases||3/4 NGT||CG1||Customer Specified|
|VH677-25E-1-XXXX||CGA677||Inert Gases||25E||CG1||Customer Specified|
|VH680-6-1-XXXX||CGA680||Inert Gases||3/4 NGT||CG1||Customer Specified|
|VH680-6-1-XXXX-24||CGA680||Inert Gases||3/4 NGT 24OS||CG1||Customer Specified|
|VH680-25E-1-XXXX||CGA680||Inert Gases||25E||CG1||Customer Specified|
|VH680-25E-1-XXXX||CGA695||Flammable Gases||25E||CG5||Customer Specified|
|VH695-6-5-XXXX||CGA695||Flammable Gases||3/4 NGT||CG5||Customer Specified|
|VH695-25E-5-XXXX||CGA695||Flammable Gases||25E||CG5||Customer Specified|
|VH701-6-1-XXXX||CGA701||Oxygen||3/4 NGT||CG1||Customer Specified|
|VH702-6-1-XXXX||CGA702||Breathing Air||3/4 NGT||CG1||Customer Specified|
|VH702-25E-1-XXXX||CGA702||Breathing Air||25E||CG1||Customer Specified|
|VH703-6-1-XXXX||CGA703||Flammable Gases||3/4 NGT||CG5||Customer Specified|
|VH703-25E-1-XXXX||CGA703||Flammable Gases||25E||CG5||Customer Specified|