Brass Residual Pressure Valves
O-Ring Seal Technology for Carbon Dioxide Service
RPV Valve for the Beverage Industry
Straight Threads, for Aluminum Cylinders
All valves are produced to meet or exceed the highest US and international standards; including ISO 10297 and CGA V-9. The valves are rigorously tested through a robust quality assurance system, and Control Devices maintains carefully monitored manufacturing processes to ensure that all valves meet or exceed design and performance specifications.
- VRP Series valves retain 30-50PSI pressure when valve is left open.
- VRP Series valves eliminate the expense of time consuming purge and clean cycles.
- Positive pressure remaining maintains the integrity of the cylinder contents against contaminants.
- O-ring seal technology provides superior leak integrity.
- Easy operation under all pressures.
- 100% leak testing on entire production.
- Meets and exceeds CGA V9 and ISO 10297.
- Oxygen valves passed stringent adiabatic oxygen compression testing per ISO 10297.
- All valves bagged for cleansiness no matter the gas service intended.
- Lower plugs are designed specific high flow carbon dioxide service.
- Unitized plug with robust hex and threads insure easy installation.
- Common design safety and handwheels readily available.
- Valve are tapped for siphon tubes.
- All straight thread inlet valves are supplied with cylinder sealing o-ring.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects (or other reproductive harm). For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov
|Part Number||CGA Designation||Gas Service||Inlet Thread Size||Safety Device||Service / Safety|
|VRP320-5-1-xxxx||CGA320, Residual Pressure||Carbon Dioxide||1.125-12UNF2A||CG1||Customer Specified|
|NVRP320-5-1-xxxx||CGA320, Residual Pressure||Carbon Dioxide||1.125-12UNF2A||CG1||Customer Specified|
|CVRP320-5-1-xxxx||CGA320, Residual Pressure||Carbon Dioxide||1.125-12UNF2A||CG1||Customer Specified|
|VRP320-6-1-xxxx||CGA320, Residual Pressure||Carbon Dioxide||3/4 NGT||CG1||Customer Specified|
|NVRP320-6-1-xxxx||CGA320, Residual Pressure||Carbon Dioxide||3/4 NGT||CG1||Customer Specified|
|VRP346-6-1-xxxx||CGA346, Residual Pressure||Breathing Air Service||3/4 NGT||CG1||Customer Specified|
|NVRP346-6-1-xxxx||CGA346, Residual Pressure||Breathing Air Service||3/4 NGT||CG1||Customer Specified|
|VRP350-6-5-xxxx||CGA350, Residual Pressure||Hydrogen Service||3/4 NGT||CG5||Customer Specified|
|NVRP350-6-5-xxxx||CGA350, Residual Pressure||Hydrogen Service||3/4 NGT||CG5||Customer Specified|
|VRP540-6-1-xxxx||CGA540, Residual Pressure||Oxygen Service||3/4 NGT||CG1||Customer Specified|
|NVRP540-6-1-xxxx||CGA540, Residual Pressure||Oxygen Service||3/4 NGT||CG1||Customer Specified|
|VRP580-6-1-xxxx||CGA580, Residual Pressure||Inert Gases||3/4 NGT||CG1||Customer Specified|
|NVRP580-6-1-xxxx||CGA580, Residual Pressure||Inert Gases||3/4 NGT||CG1||Customer Specified|
|VRP590-6-1-xxxx||CGA590, Residual Pressure||Sulphur Hexaflouride||3/4 NGT||CG1||Customer Specified|
|NVRP590-6-1-xxxx||CGA590, Residual Pressure||Sulphur Hexaflouride||3/4 NGT||CG1||Customer Specified|
|VHRPV680-6-1-6750||CGA680, Residual Pressure||Inert Gases||3/4 NGT||CG1||Customer Specified|
|VHRPV680-6-1-6750-24||CGA680, Residual Pressure||Inert Gases||3/4 NGT 24OS||CG1||Customer Specified|
|VHRPV680-25E-1-6750||CGA680, Residual Pressure||Inert Gases||25E (ISO)||CG1||Customer Specified|