Industrial Gas Valves - Chrome plated
O-Ring Seal Technology for all Industrial and Medical Gases
Chrome Plated Brass Valve
Straight, Parallel Threads for Aluminum Cylinders
All valves are produced to meet or exceed the highest US and international standards; including ISO 10297 and CGA V-9. The valves are rigorously tested through a robust quality assurance system, and Control Devices maintains carefully monitored manufacturing processes to ensure that all valves meet or exceed design and performance specifications.
- Chrome plated brass valve for medical applications.
- O-ring seal technology provides superior leak integrity.
- Easy operation under all pressures.
- 100% leak testing on entire production.
- Meets and exceeds CGA V9 and ISO 10297.
- Passed stringent adiabatic oxygen compression testing per ISO 10297.
- All valves bagged for cleansiness no matter the gas service intended.
- Lower plugs are designed specific for the gas service intended.
- Unitized plug with robust hex and threads insure easy installation.
- Common design safety and handwheels readily available.
- Most valves are tapped for siphon tubes.
- All straight thread inlet valves are supplied with cylinder sealing o-ring.
|Part Number||CGA Designation||Gas Service||Inlet Thread Size||Safety Device||Service / Safety|
|VC326-5-1-XXXX||CGA326||Nitrous Oxide||1.125-12UNF2A||CG1||Customer Specified|
|VC346-6-1-XXXX||CGA346||Breathing Air||3/4 NGT||CG1||Customer Specified|
|VC540-6-1-XXXX||CGA540||Oxygen||3/4 NGT||CG1||Customer Specified|
|VC580-6-1-XXXX||CGA580||Inert Gas||3/4 NGT||CG1||Customer Specified|