High Pressure Line Valves - All Gas Applications
Panel Mount and Line Applications
6000PSI, Chrome Plated for Durability
Primarily designed for Compressor and Air Cascade Systems
All valves are produced to meet or exceed the highest US and international standards. The valves are rigorously tested through a robust quality assurance system, and Control Devices maintains carefully monitored manufacturing processes to ensure that all valves meet or exceed design and performance specifications.
- 6000PSI Service pressure - 24,000 Test pressure for all gas applications.
- Easy to read markings; Open/Close, 6000PSI, Line Direction.
- Durable chrome plated brass body resists corrosion.
- Compact design especially suited for use on compressor panels and cascade systems.
- Wide variety of use; Panel Mount, Line Valves, and Line Valve with bleed for use on filling pigtails.
- Easy operation under all pressures.
- 100% leak testing on entire production.
- All valves bagged for cleansiness no matter the gas service intended.
- Common design internal parts and handwheels readily available.