Vertical Outlet Oxygen Valves
Medical Homecare, Hospital and Emergency Applications
CGA540 Outlet, Chrome Plated for Durability
All valves are produced to meet or exceed the highest US and international standards. The valves are rigorously tested through a robust quality assurance system, and Control Devices maintains carefully monitored manufacturing processes to ensure that all valves meet or exceed design and performance specifications.
- Compact design for use aluminum medical and composite oxygen cylinders for homecare, hospital and emergency oxygen applications
- Easy to read markings with Open/Close on durable easy to grip handwheel.
- Durable chrome plated brass body resists corrosion.
- Compact design especially suited for use with compact oxygen systems.
- Durable lower plug with Teflon coating for easy operation.
- Easy operation under all pressures.
- 100% leak testing on entire production.
- All valves bagged for cleansiness.
- Common design internal parts and handwheels readily available.
- Single unit, compact pressure relief device with 165F fusible metal safety for maximum cylinder protection.
- Oxygen cleaned to CGA G4.1 specification.