Nitrous Racing Valve
Large Bore Internal Design for Superior Flow
1/8" Cylinder Head Pressure Accessory Port
Chrome Plated Brass Valve
Straight, Parallel Threads for Aluminum Cylinders
All valves are produced to meet or exceed the highest US and international standards; including ISO 10297 and CGA V-9. The valves are rigorously tested through a robust quality assurance system, and Contro lDevies maintains carefully monitored manufacturing processes to ensure that all valves meet or exceed design and performance specifications.
- Chrome plated brass valve for racing nitrous applications.
- High flow internal design for superior flow.
- O-ring seal technology provides superior leak integrity.
- Easy operation under all pressures.
- 100% leak testing on entire production.
- Meets and exceeds CGA V9 and ISO 10297.
- Passed stringent adiabatic oxygen compression testing per ISO 10297.
- 1/8"FNPT cylinder head pressure accessory ports for racing applications.
- Unitized plug with robust hex and threads insure easy installation.
- Common design safety and handwheels readily available.
- Most valves are tapped for siphon tubes.
- All straight thread inlet valves are supplied with cylinder sealing o-ring.
|Part Number||CGA Designation||Gas Service||Inlet Thread Size||Safety Device||Service / Safety|
|VC660-5-1-3000G-CS||CGA660||Nitrous Oxide||1.125-12UNF2A||G1/4 threads, CG1||3000PSI|
|VC660-5-1-3000G-PA||CGA660||Nitrous Oxide||1.125-12UNF2A||8AN Pipe Away, CG1||3000PSI|
|VC660-5-1-3000G-CS-PA||CGA660||Nitrous Oxide||1.125-12UNF2A||G1/4 threads, 8AN Pipe Away, CG1||3000PSI|