The Condensate Handler® replaces the Model 1700 and includes Drain-All’s® patented “throughport design” for more throughput capacity of solid debris. This is the standard condensate trap in the line. It fits most industrial applications and compressors up to approximately 1500 HP depending on the ambient conditions as well as other factors.
Pressure Handler® 300/750/ATM
The Pressure Handler® handles applications from 0 PSIG to 1200 PSIG, and the 300 & 750 models specifications represent only two of the many options available for positive pressures. For situations where atmospheric or zero pressure applications are required, the Pressure Handler® ATM is the appropriate solution, serving as a pressure power pump by taking a zero pressure liquid feed and pressurizing it to push it out and even up to a higher level.
The Rust Handler® is needed when there is severe rust and debris, as is found in old receiver tanks and piping, as well as old intercoolers/aftercoolers, that slough off scale.
The Corrosion Handler® handles applications where the condensate has a corrosive action (from a gas like CO2 or an aggressive liquid component from a process) and/or the environment is corrosive to the trap product (such as cement factories or oil rig operations at sea). The specifications shown represent two (2) of the more than 80 Corrosion Handler® trap options available in this line.
The Temperature Handler® is used in high temperature applications. Specific models exist for 250⁰ F and 350⁰ F applications.
The Vacuum Handler® trap is used when a vacuum system exists that is producing the condensate.
The Volume Handler® is used in situations with a very large liquid flow. A variety of models are available providing flow capacities from 3 GPM to over 100 GPM.
WaterHog™ is a state-of-the-art, low-profile, pneumatically powered zero-loss drain trap ideal for compressed air systems up to 100 HP. Its unique design avoids small passages common on competitor products, ensuring clog-free operation. WaterHog™ is fully automatic, operating with no timer or manual settings. Because this new product is powered by compressed air, there is no need for electrical connections. WaterHog’s™ sleek, low-profile design also fits where competitor products may not. Check with your utility to see if WaterHog™ qualifies for energy-saving incentives!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- POWERS THROUGH CONDENSATE BUILDUP. Ideal for compressor applications up to 100 hp. The WaterHog™ design avoids small passages common on competitor designs, ensuring clog-free operation.
- Fully AUTOMATIC operation. No timer or manual settings.
- NO ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS. WaterHog™ is powered by compressed air, avoiding the need for electrical wiring and connections.
- ENERGY SAVING operation. Zero compressed air loss*. Check with your utility to see if it qualifies for energy efficiency incentives. WaterHog™ pays for itself when replacing open condensate drain valves or timer traps.
- LOW PROFILE. The 4.7” vertical operating height allows WaterHog™ to fit where other larger units can’t.
*When properly installed with balance line.
Drawings & Documentation: