Control Devices has employed the automotive field’s Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) criteria into its day-to-day quality assurance operations for our entire product line. APQP has three specific phases to insure product quality: development, industrialization, and product launch, and it is through this process that we manufacture, assemble, inspect and ship our nozzles, valves, float valves and condensate traps.
Our quality assurance laboratory is fully-staffed and equipped with precision measurement equipment, a calibration system, a Rockwell hardness tester, camera microscope capabilities and a surface finish analyzer and comparator; operated by employees with decades of combined quality assurance experience.
As a result of this quality commitment we maintain our ISO certification, along with the following other industry-specific certifications:
- ISO 9001: 2008 (Control Devices, LLC)
- ISO 9001: 2008 (Drain-All)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineer for Safety Valves (ASME)
- Pressure Equipment Directive for Safety Valves (PED)
- The National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessel (NB)
- NSF Internationl (RMC)
- Production Quality Assurance (Module B)
- Production Quality Assurance (Module D)
- CE Mark through British Standards Institute
It is a top priority at Control Devices to maintain a high level of quality that exceeds all industry standards, and we work hard to communicate and reinforce this commitment daily to all of our employees.